Monday 4 November 2013

its hard to feel !

The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. You are my best friend as well as my lover. thanks a lot for always being my partner and always care about myself. and today i just make a wish you always be my favorite man. thanks for one years and ten months. i feel so sorry about the mistake.

ALIFFHAKIM 


just give a time to i try and explain everything
that not a big problem. don worry sayang !
i stay love you and you are always be my favorite man.
i swear . i just have you . only you as my partner 
forever sayang .
its hard to feel this situation
i cant breath i cant live i cant survive without you sayang !
 
i love you Aliff 
i love you since 4 january 2012







No comments:

Post a Comment